Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Almost have Regular Internet

It'll be a bit still before I can catch up with everyone's blog, but we're supposed to have home internet by the end of next week.

My first day of work went well, the people are great. I rode my bike to work work today - totally cool.

It's super hot, and not having AC is making for some clammy nights. I think it's time to invest in another fan.

The wife had an interview yesterday that went really well, but the school is still interviewing and told her their process is a slow one - so keep your fingers crossed for her (and us).

4 comments:

Anne said...

Glad you're once more among the connected. :-d

Lee said...

Wonderful! I can't wait for that first email. :)

Prayers ascending for Amy and all of you!

Hugs!!!

murat11 said...

I can't remember if I've commented already: biking to work: wonderful thing to do. May the blessings continue to shower down.

jsd said...

thanx guys :)