These seven are from someone else's tag then morphed by murat11 into this:
1. "I am a lip balm addict." - No, I really don't like lip balm. My daughter is in love with the stuff - any color, any flavor, even Vaseline. I will every once in a while break down buy some with absolutely no smells or taste, use it once maybe twice only to find myself giving it to my daughter. Bluck.
2. "I can walk pretty fast in high heels" - Not at all. I've never even owned a pair. I've tried them on for the experience, which left me bewildered as to why anyone would ever want to wear such contraptions obviously designed by someone from one of Dante's lower levels of hell.
3. "I love broccoli" - I like broccoli if it's cooked; otherwise, on my palate it's dry and bland and I feel myself making the eewww face as I type this.
4. "My current favorite movie is ‘A Star is Born’" - No, this movie is almost before my time. I have two current favortie movies: 'Bound' and 'Fire'.
5. "I really missed seeing the Oscars this year" - I don't normally watch the Oscars, but the one year I did was fantastic for one reason - can we give it up for Bjork and her swan dress - classic.
6. "I love making (and eating) good American pancakes" - I do enjoy a good pancake, but in our house this is typically a weekend breakfast hence the wife cooks them. But, my favorite way to have pancakes is with fruit inside.
7. "I have a dozen scarves" - Nope, I have one scarf that I crocheted for myself. And I think somewhere in our wardrobe we have a necktie of ALTs. But, in the '80s I did own two of those skinny ties. I'd wear ties if my co-workers wouldn't look at me funny - ties are pretty cool. Scarves are pretty, but they just don't say me.