Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Noble Hall Does Grow

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Noble Excellency JS the Unctuous of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title




My, my, I ummm, can't even pronounce my title :-) But, that seems fitting; leaves me room to grow.

And in case you to wonder at the word "unctuous" - from dictionary.com: characterized by excessive piousness or moralistic fervor, esp. in an affected manner; excessively smooth, suave, or smug.

7 comments:

San said...

When I saw that location from whence you hail over at my blog, I thought it was something you made up.

Why couldn't they let you be from Jabberwocky and leave it at that?

You think "unctuous" is bad. "Nefarious" means "criminal."

Lee said...

Hey JS! Love the unctuous part of your title. Seems fortuitous of your quest to become someone capable of giving unction. Me? I ended up walking on water. LOL Please drop by.

Hugs!

jsd said...

I suppose if they had just said Jabberwocky, that would not have fit with my 'unctuousness' :-)

murat11 said...

As to the other members of the Tribe, I know those dudes: I played with those dudes! Most excellent.

Lee said...

And the fun goes on! Thanks for that clever comment on my title post, JS. I've responded by posting about the Jesus Lizard. Cute little thing.

Joy!

david mcmahon said...

G'day, I came here from Lee's blog (and I'm a fan of San's, too)

Is it possible to say ``Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrnd-whatever it is your Highness'' after a coupla beers?

jsd said...

Hello David, you know you may be on to something there...few Dos XX's and I may even be able to say it in espanol.

Lee, glad you found the Jesus Lizard interesting.

Murat11, always playing, always playing :-)