Tuesday, October 09, 2007

So It's Been Awhile

Well, let's see...I've been really sick, though I'm beginning to recover - I just can't seem to get rid of the stuffy congestion (ugh).

My wife and I have sold our house, but we're both nervous until we get past the option date. So, we've started looking for rental places within our children's school boundary. We've made our list of call all these people to change address, turn this off, turn this on, oh my. We'll start packing this weekend.

I've gotten elected to my church's vestry; that's really exciting. We've started having celebrations blessed so that all couples can go to the altar rail to have their particular celebration blessed.

And that's me in a nutshell.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hey JS, Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better. Congratulations on being elected to the vestry. Thank you for explaining about the celebrations. I had heard anniversaries and wondered if you and your wife could now go up and celebrate yours.

Peace!

murat11 said...

jsd:

Congratulations on the vestry and the sale. Very deserving of both. I hope you starting feeling better and back on top of the world. Peace.

jsd said...

Thank you both for the well wishes...the wife says I'm sounding better everyday, and I'm definitely getting my energy back - just in time for moving :-)