Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Riffing

Riff-Raff Tag-about

Original: Vineyard, Root, Rescue, Perseverance, Divided

Vineyard: Matthew 20 - So the first will be last and the last shall be first

Root: of it all, casual effect, sand blasted fever dried, pummeling the ground for the gord

Rescue: run-away, only you and God can work it out

Perserverance: a fancy word for it was hard as hell and I really didn't want to do it (or maybe I did), and the whole time it sucked but I was bull-headed enough not to quit

Divided: split among many, fragmented, incapable of making a decision

4 comments:

murat11 said...

You and Ms Bones and Ms A Life make me look like a rootless scud for not being able to persevere in the vineyard. Clearly, I need rescue, to be so divided.

jsd said...

you always make me smile murat11

Lee said...

:) I took my cue from JS. I agree with her, Murat often makes me laugh and regularly amazes me. Ms A Life is a sparkling new discovery! What a wonderful creative bit of interaction we have going on here. Btw, "interact", as in between organisms in an ecosystem or habitat, was one of the science vocabulary words my kids had last week.

Joy!

San said...

Just discovered I'm being talked about. No wonder my ears were burning like hellfire. Glad it was good, unless you Texans have some kind of code wherein "sparkling new discovery" translates "tiresome hag." I grew up in the South and I'm hip to the ways.

I've been trying to come up with my own love poem in the Type series. If I do, I'll post it.