Seven unuasal things about me...hmmm, maybe I can change the tag if I can't think of 7 things.
1. My first name rhymes with Scoobey Doo, and since I blog annonymously have fun.
2. I grew up calling sliding doors - door walls...I think it's just a Michigan thing. The first time I said door wall in a sentence my wife looked at me funny.
3. My right foot is bigger then my left foot which makes finding shoes a royal pain in the butt. To add insult to injury my right foot also has plantar fasciitis.
4. I know how to say I like the way you wiggle your ass in Korean. Ah those where the so-ju days.
5. I didn't win any awards until my time in the military. Suprisingly, I was quite a good soldier - it just wasn't for me...you being gay and all.
6. I don't not know how to read a tape measure past wholes, quarters and halfs. When my wife learned of this she lovingly told me how sorry she felt for me.
7. I've purposefully pushed myself into a crevise just to have to then climb right back out of it. A crevise is an eerily beautiful space to occupy (well as long as you're attached to a rope). The hardest part was the last two feet, because my body weight and backpack dangled off my hip 5 feet below me kept digging the rope deeper and deeper into the snow bank around the edge. It's very hard to get your mittened fingers between the rope and the snow and push this thingy (I can't remember the technical terms anymore) up which would then inch me literaly up an inch (or however much I was able to move it). It took close to an hour to climb up 10 feet.