Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Saying too much in too few words

Easter week is is shaping up to be quite busy...

But for me this Easter marks a continued affirmation of a connectedness to a faith community...

I feel as though I've emerged from the depths and have broken free to the surface and gasp that first lungful of oxygen...I feel new.

I wonder at what discernment will bring, what it will entail...ah, continued resounding affirmations one hopes.

...To think about it but not too much...listening, listening, listening...worrying about earwax :) ah, well it will fall where it may...

...Zeitgeist (the spirit of the time) keeps "popping up" today hmmm...

p.s. The Chill Out Lounge rocks (if you use Windows Media player Internet Radio), as I write this post lyrics keep repeating Delivery me, won't you delivery me...I know you're the one to delivery me...now that i've found you i know that you're the one to believe in me
...nice

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hi JSD,
The feeling renewed sounds like you feel closer to that connection you mentioned in earlier posts. Hope so. (g)

My Easter is moving quietly through my life and has an impact but this year it is lower key than last year. I'm sure I'll be reflecting on it in the near future.

Peace, Hope & Joy!