Monday, January 03, 2011

Falling into place

My report arrived late last week - woohoo! So, I get to keep my appointment with the Bishop this week, and I'll know if (a) the COM is still meeting in January and (b) if 'a' is yes, if I get to go to the COM, which at this point I'm assuming will be a yes, cause there's nothing to indicate otherwise.

I've managed to stick to 4-5 walking workouts a week, and I'll bump up from 2 miles to 2.5 next Monday. The kiddos and I have done yoga together 3 nights a week so far, and that seems like it'll be doable. The real test will be this week since we return to our typical schedules. But, I was thinking the kiddos could do yoga without me and then after walking and before bed the Wife and I could do yoga together. We shall see.

I've set some goals for myself, but I'm going to need to watch fewer movies :) The Wife and I love movies, and we've been watching quite a few over the holidays but it's starting to get in the way of other things, like reading, Spanish (Greek again soon), and crocheting :)

No comments: